Amy's Freebies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy's Freebies

Updated freebies and fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Admin
Amy

Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes   Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 am

Ingredients
Olive oil nonstick spray
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1/2-3/4 cup Italian-style fine dry bread crumbs
1 can (14 oz.) diced tomatoes
1 package taco seasoning mix

Method
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray bottom and sides of a rectangular or oval casserole dish with olive oil. Then, in a bowl, slightly beat the 2 eggs. In another bowl, place the bread crumbs. Dip one chicken breast in the slightly beaten egg; coat all sides of the chicken breast with the bread crumbs. Place in greased rectangle or oval casserole dish. Repeat with remaining chicken. In a small mixing bowl, combine the diced tomatoes and the taco seasoning mix. Mix well. Pour tomato mixture on top of breaded chicken breasts. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees about 50 minutes or until chicken is done.

Notes: Serve with pasta or rice and a green salad or green vegetable. Makes a nice presentation on the plate.

Number of Servings: 4
Back to top Go down
https://amysfreebies.forumotion.net
Tifnee

Tifnee

Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes   Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:40 pm

sounds good ! I love easy recipes that call for actual ingredients that you have on hand.
Some reipes call for stuff that is way too expensive to go out and buy.
Thank you again Amy !
Back to top Go down

Easy Zesty Chicken & Tomatoes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Amy's Freebies :: CHIT CHAT CAFE :: FABULOUS FREEBIES :: AWESOME RECIPES-
Jump to: